PADI Divemaster Certification Course
If you are fascinated with scuba diving, consider leveling it up by becoming a PADI Divemaster. This offers prospective scuba divers a chance to supervise diving activities and help with scuba classes as this is the first step in the scuba diving career.
The PADI Divemaster course trains prospective scuba divers to be a leader and handle dive activities. Candidates improve their skills to handle and direct different scuba activities through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises, and hands-on practical assessment.
Characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Handling dive activities and helping with student divers
- Risk and safety management
- Divemaster specialized skills
- Business of diving and career
- The alertness of the dive environment
- Setup and management of diving
- Mapping open water locations
- Conducting dive briefings
- Leading a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba skin diver course
Elite status master scuba diver instructors are skilled and experienced to offer the PADI Deep Diver and Search and Recovery Diver specialties along with the PADI divemaster certifications to help candidates meet all requirements and to improve their abilities.
Prerequisites And Requirements
- Age Requirement is 18 years or older
- PADI Divemaster course Prerequisites may include Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within two years, and medical clearance to dive
- Time Commitment is around 50 hours